Avatar


Get a Voki now!

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Tool #10 Mobile Tech and Apps

Wow, so many apps and not enough time to look at them all. I was reading about the different (i) stuff. I understand that I am able to download games, videos, books, and much more using iPod, iTouch, or the iPhone. Early this summer I was able to play with an iPod and found it be pretty neat. I can download a book so that my students can listen to it during literacy centers in the listening center or during bilingual pairs. There are so many free apps about what ever you may need for your classroom. I looked at apps for games to be used for math, science, social studies and language arts. The sky is the limit. It will take some time for me to get it all under control and somewhat understand the technology at hand but I see my students being able to work, play, and learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment